We design, build, and implement digital commerce solutions for B2B and direct-to-consumer brands, retailers, and enterprise businesses by collaborating with industry leading digital and eCommerce technology partners. Founded in 2010, we have over seventy employees in our US and EU offices. A Microsoft Gold Certified Partner and an Episerver Premium Partner, we specialize in the development of fully integrated custom platforms that provide our clients with scalable, customer‐ centric commerce, CMS, and custom .NET solutions.
Are you a Lead Software Engineer with strong expertise in Microsoft Technologies? Do you love technical designing and developing high-end web applications? Are you tired of merely “working” for a living and ready to have “fun” doing what you do best? If so, then let’s talk!
We are a full-service digital agency specializing in eCommerce and Microsoft Technology Stack solutions, at the forefront of a rapidly growing eCommerce industry. We’re on a mission to help businesses succeed through world-class eCommerce websites.
- Lead the development efforts for one or more Digital Commerce .NET web applications
- Be the bridge between the client and the team for anything technical
- Provide consultancy for our clients on optimal technical solutions
- Continuously communicate with the client to ensure there is alignment on technical decisions
- Coordinate with client and other vendors to ensure integrations with 3rd party systems are done in the best way
Participate in requirements gathering sessions with the client. Help the Business Analyst gather and document technical requirements. Review requirements documents created by the Business Analyst and supplement them with detailed technical requirements specifications. Review documents created by Business Analyst and Information Architect to ensure they are clear as far as what needs to be implemented. Support the Information Architect during wire-framing and identify any technical implications or concerns. Be available to clarify any technical requirements for the team.
- Technical Design & Development
Help create the technical design for both the web application and 3rd party systems integrations. Back-end development using Microsoft stack and any other required technologies.
- Project Management
Proactively notify the Project Manager of any task, deliverable or activity requiring further planning. Propose solutions to the Project Manager and the team if timeline, budget and/or scope go off track.
Provide daily updates on progress made, blockers, risks and associated mitigation plans.
Proactively try to resolve any blockers either by coordinating with the rest of the team, with the client, or with other vendors. Report any unresolved blockers to the Project Manager, together with any potential solutions.
Proactively identity risks and the associated mitigation plans.
Create an environment that is supportive and focused on delivering value for our clients Serve as a role model for open and honest communication, positivity, motivation, engagement, professionalism and fun.
Strategize and develop mid- and long-term projects that will deliver value to our clients.
- EpiServer CMS and/or Commerce Certified Developer
- Microsoft Certified Developer
- B.S. in Computer Science or similar
- Experience delivering eCommerce projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extremely organized and detail oriented, with exceptional follow-through
- Ability to make decisions and solve problems collaboratively
- Helpful, positive, and constructive attitude
- Team player, strong relationship builder, and motivator
- Entrepreneurial, energetic, and fun
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment
Joining us means spending your weekdays working alongside the brightest, most creative and passionate professionals in the industry. You will be an integral member of a collaborative team, where your voice is always heard and innovative ideas readily embraced.
We offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Full medical insurance
- 21 vacation days, additionally we provide:
- +1 additional day of vacation for each year with our company
- +1 additional paid day off during your birth month
- +legal holidays that fall in weekend can be used in the following working days
- +10 extra vacation days to use during the year of your 5th anniversary in the company
- End-of-year profit sharing
- Flexible spending budget for education, health and fitness
- Casual, dog friendly work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Meal Coupons
• Fun, company-sponsored events and outings