We are currently looking for a HR Administrator to join our Europe service center located in Oradea, Romania. Under the direct supervision of the HR Services Manager executes all the activities realted with time and attendance, CRM (internal ticketing system) and digital archive (Filehold).
- Responsible to maintain data in HR and time & attendance systems
- Responsible for the tickets distribution in the CRM system
- Responsible for introducing the scanned document into the digital archive (Filehold)
- Be able to plan, organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Provide analytical expertise by working with internal and external partners to identify and action business issues expediently.
- Responsible for analytical support of all teams processes including year-end tasks
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to both external and internal customers
- Create and maintain a customer service environment in which the position will support and assist with the internal customer/business partner inquiries to drive value added services
- Update the work instructions/desktop procedures to be aligned with the real activity and implement it
- Responsible for compliance of the T&A procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
- 2 – 3 years of experience in payroll/ time and attendance or Finance preferred;
- Bachelor’s degree; Accounting, Finance or related field preferred;
- Knowledge of time reporting and other HR systems, processes, regulations, and policies;
- Detail-oriented with excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills;
- Organized person, motivated and disciplined;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Knowledge of MS Office;
- English is an advantage;
- Ability to handle confidential information;
- Customer service focus.
How do you apply?
All of those who are interested in this position and have the required profile are kindly asked to Join Our Tallent Community and Sign UP through Employee Central, Careers.
* Candidates will be selected with criteria of non discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, marital status or political affiliations.
** The position will be established based on the level of knowledge and the experience of the selected candidate.