We are looking for a Senior Linux Engineer who will be mainly in charge of producing standards and processes development for Unix infrastructure services worldwide.
Your path to success requires:
- 2+ years of relevant experience;
- Technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience;
- Extensive knowledge of Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) systems;
- Good understanding of networking and SAN Storage concepts;
- Familiarity with virtualization concepts;
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills;
- Understanding of operational best practices, configuration management, and security controls
- Shell scripting and automation experience;
Fluent in English (verbal and written).
It is considered to be a plus if you have:
- RHEL Certified Systems Engineer;
- Experience with Red Hat Satellite;
- Experience with configuration management / automation tools (Ansible, Puppet);
- Knowledge of UNIX systems (Solaris, HP-UX).
Take a look at your responsibilities:
- Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services.
- Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services.
- Provide guidance and governance to other regions.
- System monitoring.
- Participate in the implementation of new services.
- Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training.
- Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support them.
- Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the maintenance and day-to-day operation of the Unix systems.
Benefits of joining Stefanini:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Attractive salary package;
- International and friendly team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you;
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- A big selection of tea, coffee;
- Teambuildings and external activities;
- Corporate parties;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist!