Are you an experienced IT Support Engineer able to take hassle out of any technical problem?
Patient and friendly even with difficult customers? Able to share your technical knowledge in the simple and understandable way? Then you are the perfect team member we are looking for!
Day to day responsibilities:
-Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet -connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
-Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
-Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
-Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
-Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
-Help the client with all the necessary information.
Your path to success requires:
- Italian-advanced level, ENGLISH intermediate level required;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
- A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner;
What we offer:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
- Friendly team who is eager to meet you;
- Attractive salary package;
- Central office location;
- Coffee, tea for free.
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to assist!