Are you an ultimate team player who will support a pleasant environment within the team?
As a Support Engineer, you are the first point of contact for the external clients who need help with IT related issues. In this role, you should have strong written and verbal communication skills, knowledge of foreign languages, empathy to guide our customers and quick wit in order to find out ways to solve various technical situations.
Take a look at your responsibilities:
- Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet -connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
- Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
- Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- Help the client with all the necessary information.
Your path to success requires:
- English - advanced level + German/French/Spanish/Italian - advanced level;
- Motivation for learning new information;
- Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.)
- A team player that shows adaptability, flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner;
Benefits of joining Stefanini:
You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:You will find here not only a challenging and interesting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefit packages:
- Attractive salary package;
- International and friendly team of professionals, open to share their knowledge and best practice with you;
- Soft skills and technical training for current and emerging products and technologies;
- A big selection of tea, coffee;
- Teambuildings and external activities;
- Career development: opportunity to grow within the team;
- Special referral bonuses for recommending your friends;
- Private Medical subscription;
It’s best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn’t want you to miss this opportunity.
The recruitment process starts with an HR discussion, followed by a technical test and a final talk with the hiring manager.
In case you will need further information, just send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist!