We are looking for you who have a great interest in development and
We offer you the opportunity to work in an environment with large and really exciting customers. We are expanding our IT team and want to bring you on our journey.
As an integration developer, you are involved in several parallel projects and also handle certain customer dialogues within the projects. Often, your role will be central to integrations projects and you will, therefore, have many different contact areas, both internally and outdoors with customers.
We are a technology-intensive company that is growing strongly. For you, this means challenging and varied tasks in an inclusive and rewarding atmosphere. You are surrounded by competent colleagues, which provides an environment with a high level of innovation, flexibility and opportunity for development.
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant education/experience
- Experience as a developer working with C#
- Knowledge of SFTP solutions for automatic file transfers based on schedules
- Basic understanding of API’s as REST and SOAP
- Knowledge of SQL and Mapping of data
- Interest in software engineering methods, design patterns and modeling
- Genuinely interested in technology and systems integration and automation
- Basic understanding of Accounting & Payroll domain
- A willingness to learn new technologies
- Well-structured and quality focused attitude
- You enjoy change and like taking on new challenges
- Strong collaborative skills
- Motivated self-starter, able to be highly productive at working alone or in a team.
- Systematic, organized, precise and hands-on
- Fluent in English speaking and writing
- Goal oriented, structured, and analytical
- Quickly learn new technologies, always keeping abreast of current trends in your field.
- Build integrations using Help systems Automate and/or Azets Connect
- Develop and support internal developed C# applications
- Support and maintenance current integrations
- Ensure solutions are quality checked before deployment to production
- Create / update relevant technical documentation
- Discuss with customer's technical representatives
Please apply using this ad or by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (for Experienced Integration Developer).
Are you interested in shaping the future in a new and ambitious company? Learn more about us and join our team!
Azets is a technology-driven knowledge company with Nordic roots. We provide flexible financial and administrative services to a wide range of businesses. Backed by data, technology and insights, we add more value to Azets’ customers.