- University graduate ( Economics or similar, Mathematics, Cybernetics)
- Advanced English skills, oral and written
- Basic accounting knowledge’s
- Analytical and logical skills
- Attention to details oriented person
- Good communications skills oral and written
- Motivation and energy
- Willingness and humbleness in the learning process
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver quality
- Ability to work in an international environment
You will be responsible for checking and booking of the supplier invoices into the accounting system, with the right information and VAT codes. The job implies communication via mail or calls in English language, working with the accounting department in the local office and also with UK team.
- Great working conditions in a modern new office space
- Private health insurance
- Private pension plan (pilon III)
- Meal vouchers
- Social & sports events and team buildings throughout the year
Please apply using this ad or by submitting your resume to email@example.com (for Junior Accountant).
Azets Insight Romania is formerly know as Visma Services Romania as a result of the sale of Visma BPO Division. Azets is a new company, but with a rich history. Our dedicated employees will continue to offer the same skills and expertise in accounting, payroll and HR, staffing and consulting. Our services and solutions remain unchanged. Azets is represented in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Romania.