* BS Degree (Computer Science, Electrical, Electronic, Automation);
* Good knowledge of C#, and SQL Microsoft Database. Windows and Web Services knowledge is a plus;
* Experience with Phyton, VBscript, ASP.NET, HTML , Ajax is a plus, but not mandatory;
* Knowledge of complex database organization and usage knowledge of SQL/T-SQL for data manipulation and reports creation is a plus;
* Must have good PC skills, with knowledge on Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point;
* Requires excellent verbal/writing and interpersonal skills;
* Requires mature judgement, responsible for assigned projects;
* Self-starter. Can work with minimum supervision.
The global reporting team supports the company’s strategic operations by developing reports and automatizing the process of data collection, used data collection used by field engineers and customer engineers and further used for big data analysis. The team members should utilize Microsoft based (C#, VB Scripting, Databases) skills and knowledge to develop and test functionality of electronic test forms and reports. Form development includes developing user interfaces that perform calculations, lay-out modifications, user input validations, form intelligence/logic decisions and output reports based on site condition and historical data. Program developer will also be involved in, developing (using C#) and testing, tool required for project operations, creating instruction manuals and web based training instructions. Programmer will work under direction and supervision of local project team leader. Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
* pre-study, analyze and understand customer requirements in order to design and implement forms, while suggesting best practices for implementation;
* develop and test the global reporting forms;
* test, improve and develop any additional tool required;
* identify/suggest form, feature and application improvements on each form revised or developed;
* create projects documentation (including testing files and testing results);
* update and interact with Rally (project and issue tracking platform) web site and address issues/problems raised by users;
* provide highly responsive service-oriented interface for users;
* provide user training on forms and tools.
See job description.