Main activities and responsibilities:
● Requirements engineering and management;
● Analyzing, understanding and reviewing the customer requirements;
● Clarify with the customer the requirements;
● Deriving System and Software requirement from customer Requirements.
● Reviewing and clarifying System and Software requirements with development and validation teams;
● Offer support do SW development and validation teams; Participate to Requirements, Design or Code reviews for complex modules;
Technical background and experience:
● Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in electronic engineering (focus on SW development and embedded systems);
● Previous expertise in automotive industry;
● Work experience in SW development and embedded systems;
● Knowledge of a vehicle electronic architecture is plus.
Required knowledge and skills:
● Knowledge of documentation and configuration management tools. Rational DOORS and RTC (Rational Team Concert) would be a plus;
● Good knowledge of electronics and physics;
● Good understanding of programming language;
● Knowledge of communication protocols in embedded systems (e.g. CAN, LIN, Ethernet, Flex-Ray);
● Knowledge of microcontroller architecture and particularities of embedded systems;
● Capability of reading and understanding an electrical schematic;
● Good knowledge of automotive standards (e.g. AUTOSAR, ISO26262).
● High level of written and spoken English; Good mastery of technical English
● Knowledge of Real Time Operating Systems;
● Knowledge of Communication protocols (e.g. CAN, LIN). Ethernet would also be a plus;
● Diploma / Bachelor / Master in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering, Automatics, Physics or equivalent;