Gilat Satellite Networks is looking for a passionate QA Automation Engineer with good experience in software development and testing. As a QA Automation Engineer, you will focus in the development, test, and deployment of complex testing solutions. You will design, create/implement, and maintain test automation tools to increase productivity and efficiency in the QA department.
• Plan, design and enhance automation tools/frameworks for software testing.
• Write, execute and refactor automated test cases.
• Work with cross-team product owners, developers and quality engineers to support QA processes.
• Familiar with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Good understanding of web technologies.
• Programming skills and proven experience in JAVA:
- OOPs Concepts.
- File IO and Serialization, Markup Languages like XML and JSON.
- Multithreading and Synchronization.
- Service Oriented Architecture / Web Services – SOAP / REST.
• Base experience of using automation tools/frameworks for software testing:
- Junit and/or TestNG
- Selenium WebDriver
• Experience in Linux and\or Windows OS
• Experience with other programming languages like Python - Advantage
• Knowledge of layer 2- 4 networking protocols (TCP / IP, UDP) – Advantage
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to learn quickly
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English
We offer you
If you are willing to work in a good International Company and you correspond with the profile, please send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only CV’s written in English shall be taken into consideration!
Please indicate in the subject line of your e-mail the position you are applying for.