We are looking for a new colleague to join our Python team, where you will work in a friendly environment, in the city centre of Cluj-Napoca, with 60 other colleagues around, enjoying friendship, great coffee and great empathy and support for who you are and what you want to achieve.
[Due to the Covid-19 situation, most of us work remotely, until further directions from the authorities].
- Developing, refactoring, updating, modifying application features/behavior based on requirements
- Design and implement newly requested features
- Code testing, issue fixing, manual testing
- Improve the quality of the projects
- Writing Documentation for the implemented features.
- Working Agile - Scrum Methodology
- Assist in determining time estimation for assigned tasks
- Perform code reviews to identify basic technical and logical errors
- Maintain a positive & proactive attitude and keep an open mind to client's needs and requests.
Technical skills - advanced knowledge in Angular (2yrs+):
- CSS, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Flex [Bootstrap]
- HTML & HTML5
- Responsive design (all major browsers + IE11)
- Angular v. 2+ [Angular CLI]
- Unit test
- Grunt, Gulp, Webpack
- HTTP protocol
- REST, JSON
- GIT, Jira, Confluence
- Code debugging
- Nice to have: Python [Django, DRF, Django Crispy Forms, Django UnitTest]
- Actual work proportion: 80% Angular , 20% Python.
- Training support, learning new technologies and methodologies
- Professional & fun, pet friendly working environment
- Challenging projects with international customers
- Great compensation
- Possibilities of promotion and development of a career plan.
Some major facts about us:
> we're located in Cluj-Napoca, Romania;
> we're small enough to know your middle name, but big enough to offer competitive pay and a whole bunch of benefits, plus a fun and friendly work environment (as described by our colleagues);
> we're fair, transparent and honest -> no exceptions;
> we're flexible and sensitive to your personal issues and preferences.
- WE SEE YOU. WE REALLY DO.