With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of Record to Report – Senior Process Associate – English - Remote EMEA/EU!
Ensure the delivery and execution of Record to Report services of the Financial Shared Services Organization. Facilitate and manage communication and issue resolution between our external vendors as well as internal customers.
• Monthly Trial balance and accounts reconciliation
• MEC related activities (accruals postings, prepare the final reports for submission in ERP system to consolidate the data, GL revaluation, depreciation, Vendor statement reconciliation - quarterly)
• Billing calculation and invoices creation, processing all related to the process documents in ERP system)
• Invoice processing (invoice validation, processing invoices in the ERP system)
• Responsible for keeping deadlines; meeting the quantitative and qualitative requirements and measures
• Responsible for training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager
• Assure that all procedures are complying
• English Upper Intermediate (B2+)
• Record to Report/Accounting minimum working experience
• Basic knowledge of MS Office. Ability to master ERP systems
• Accounting/Economic degree or equivalent
• SAP/ Oracle Experience
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Completed Improvement Projects or Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement
What we can offer?
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com . Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.