As part of Dennemeyer Software Solutions, you will work on a challenging project, which will give you the opportunity to put in practice and develop your technical skills and constantly acquire knowledge and expertise in Intellectual Property.
The Data Engineering Specialist will become part of the implementation project team that works with international clients all over the world. This role will focus on the area of data migrations.
You are passionate about technology and programming languages. You are creative. You like to build applications, code and learn. You like to participate in large scale software development activities creating an impact for thousands of active users around the globe.
If you recognize yourself in this description, then we look forward to your application.
· Analyze, specify and document data migration requirements with clients and internal teams
Performing data migrations
from any third party IP database into the Dennemeyer´s IP database (SQL Server)
in a timely and accurate manner with the existing ETL tools
· Capacity to execute multiple data migration projects simultaneously;
· Capacity to work independently and being proactive.
· Validate and analyze data sets to ensure data consistency and internal requirements are met;
· Coordinate database and migration changes with internal teams and customers;
· Learn the business of Intellectual Property
· 3+ years of working experience in IT;
· Expert skills with ETL processes and tools;
· Advanced skills with MS SQL server and SQL;
· Experience in Pentaho Data Integration or Visual Basic is of advantage;
· Self-organized and a creative team player with excellent communication skills and a willingness to learn;
· Excellent time management, problem-solving skills and attention to detail;
· Experience in a position that focuses on customer service/ client care is a plus;
· Fluency in English is mandatory; German and/or French is considered as an asset.
· A fantastic and amazingly talented team of technical and business people
· Enjoy working in multicultural teams and contribute to a diverse and international working environment
· The possibility to integrate into a mature software company and gain experience in software development and all the interactions of different teams collaborating together to develop a product
· A welcoming working atmosphere in which talent is nurtured
· A highly competitive rewards and benefits package including private healthcare, meal tickets, Easter and Christmas bonus plan
· Organize your lifestyle with flexible working hours
· Intensive trainings delivered by our top specialists
· Extra vacation days based on seniority in the company
· The opportunity to build a long-term career in an exciting, international business environment