Do you want to be a Product Manager for Central Engineering?
These should spark your interest:
- You will drive the product value generation with multiple teams having feature end to end responsibility;
- You will work with Release Train Architects and POs to decompose higher level requirements and specification;
- You will collaborate with Solution Management;
- You will be the primary owner of the Program Backlog: add, delete, estimate, refine and prioritize backlog items;
- You will ensure that dependencies between Agile Teams are respected and delivered as committed;
- You will identify and understand customer needs and validate deliveries;
- You will support the teams by understanding the product;
- You will lead the SW core team and represent the SW project towards the Customer;
- You will be the contact person for customers and stakeholders regarding features priorities and deliveries;
- You will be responsible to deliver end-to-end product increments;
You will evaluate and control the product quality to ensure continuous product improvement;
- You will measure productivity, quality and value creation. - You will offer support in defining and prioritization of improvement measures;
- You will be responsible for reporting and monitoring on Program Level;
- You will be planning releases with other PMs and other disciplines.
You can be a perfect match if you have:
- University degree in relevant field (e.g.: Informatics, Automatics and Computer Science, Electronics, Electrotechnics, Telecommunications or connected);
- 2 or more years of relevant experience within Project Management / Project steering role;
- Knowledge of SW development in embedded systems, SW architecture and design, SW integration and SW testing;
- Agile framework (Scaled Agile Framework) know-how;
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Customer orientation;
- Ability to structure and decompose complex technical topics into subcomponents;
- High initiative level, positive attitude, self-determination, drive and optimism;
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Good presentation and communication skills;
- Wish to be part of international team environment;
- Fluent in English (writing and speaking);
- Able to work in a challenging environment.
Would be a plus:
- Previous Experience with SAFe Process;
- Previous Experience with automotive development process.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
- Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
- Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
- Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
- Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
- Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
- In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
- Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
- Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
- Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Career development opportunities (local and international);
- Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).