About the Team
Our Technology team is growing and driving digital transformation in the banking area at one of the biggest clients in this market. The aim of this project is to become fully digital and develop also new banking features and integrate them into the new digital product.
About the Project
We’re looking for Android developers in Bucharest but you can also work remotely from anywhere in Romania.
Working with our team will bring you closer to a brand new banking application, implementing new features, learning new frameworks, and discovering the challenges of a banking system. You will be part of an international team, where you can share and gain relevant expertise and also have seniors near you to help develop and grow inside our team.
What we are looking for
• 4+ years of Android Development experience;
• Excellent written and spoken English;
• Experience with MVVM architecture;
• Real product experience with Kotlin and Jetpack Compose;
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, frameworks, and development patterns;
• Experience with Dependency Injection frameworks, Multi-Module Applications, and Clean architecture;
• Experience with Unit Testing;
• Skill for writing reusable components;
• Nice to have BackBase knowledge;
• GIT, GIT flows, Jira;
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Ability to meet tight deadlines;
• Attention to detail.
What we require from you
• Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features;
• Work with outside data sources and APIs;
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability;
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance;
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency;
• Make complex technical and design decisions for Frontend projects;
• Perform code reviews.
What we offer
Attractive compensation package:
Fixed salary compensation along with Yearly Evaluation and performance-related bonus scheme;
Meal Tickets, Easter and Christmas Gift Vouchers;
Seniority Bonus and Referral Bonus;
Health and Well-being:
WorldClass Gym Discounts and 7Card Partnership;
Onsite Chair Massage;
Private Medical Subscription for employees and family (children, spouse/ life partner);
Life and Accident Insurance;
Personal and professional development:
German/ French Language Courses at any level;
Complete training & certification curricula available (tailored courses);
E-Learning System available for all employees;
Firm-Wide and Regional level training;
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach. We operate in three business units: Consulting, Products, and Capital. Consulting covers the advisory business with a clear focus on selected business areas. Products provides IP-driven digital assets and managed services for business-critical processes. Capital delivers M&A and transaction services.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 70 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
We are present in Romania since 2007, with more than 900 employees in our offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timișoara, Iași, Cluj-Napoca, and Brașov.
We are guided by our purpose – Together, we are more than business.
It revolves around three key areas of focus – More innovation, more for our planet, and more for our people. Our people's promises – Purpose in Practice, Deeper Connections, New Flexibility, Personal and Professional Growth, and Holistic Wellbeing and Rewards, bring together our values, aspirations, and responsibilities towards our people. It helps our people achieve and accomplish more than you can imagine possible.
We can’t do this alone. We can do this together. Join us.