Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
We are working in the domain of Manufacturing, which means that the solutions we are working on are directly impacting how factories around the world are running their manufacturing processes.
Our team is responsible for the end-to-end Manufacturing project implementations, which includes both solution analysis (assessment, requirements, process design, solution design) and solution implementation (configuration, development, testing).
Our clients are coming from a variety of industries, manufacturing products which we sometimes use on daily basis: toys, cars, tires, car components, furniture, medical devices, medicine, etc.
We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated person to join our team willing to learn new technologies and help our industrial customers to realize substantial improvements in their business.
A combination of people skills, technical ability and an eagerness to learn are needed. As the field evolves fast, the job changes frequently and requires a fast-thinking individual.
Get familiar with one or more IT solutions provided by our partners
Development, configuration, testing and deployment of the IT solution
Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
Work as part of a local or geographically distributed team
Responsible for integration of various Manufacturing soft components with systems like ERP, PLM, and other Control Systems
Building custom reports using various reporting tools
Work every day in an Agile Environment, using the Scrum methodology
Short-term project-based business travel when required
• Bachelor/MS of Computer Science / Engineering or equivalent exposure to the IT industry
• Experience in developing database driven web sites/applications is considered a plus
• Ability to collaborate in a team-oriented, multicultural environment
• Effective organization and prioritization skills
• Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills - both written and verbal
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Basic database knowledge (SQL, Oracle)
• Experience in software development using C++, C#, ASP.NET, Java or OOP languages
• Previous project experience involving Development, Configuration, Implementation for different manufacturing industries is considered a plus
• Fluency in English, knowledge of other foreign languages (German, French) is considered a plus.