Work very closely with the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager in Cluj to support the European Flow Team helping to ensure that Divisional strategic objectives and financial targets are met.
Communicate effectively and efficiently with local and Divisional management regarding any financial matters.
· Support monthly Close and POR cycle processes as well as financial review & performance reporting in all aspects, in conjunction with Divisional team and European HQ
· Conduct analysis of countries’ P&Ls, headcount, asset management, balance sheet activities and cash flow performance.
· Prepare weekly Orders & Sales flash report, monthly KOB segment breakdown by country, backlog analysis, and preparation of monthly Financial Management Packs.
· Ensure reporting integrity of HFM, Oracle/JDE & ERS.
· Actively participating in improving Sales and TWC projections (backlog analysis / book-ship model/ trade receivables prediction)
· Ad hoc analysis – eg. headcount productivity, TWC, Cost Reduction and Containment, Other Deductions/Income and Balance Sheet, performance of product groups.
· Support and actively track investment and restructuring programs
· Support the Flow Finance Manager & Director during the annual Divisional Mid-Year Reviews and Budgeting process for Europe
· Good knowledge of working with financial statements: BS, P&L , TWC, financial and business plans, financial reports.
· Mathematical skills –enjoys working with & analyzing figures and strong ability to compute figures.
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, to write reports, business correspondence and procedures.
· Good communication skills - ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from European and US finance teams.
· Excellent computer skills - Expert level use and understanding of MS Excel, ability to work with databases & PowerPoint. Knowledge of HFM & JD Edwards/Oracle is an advantage.
· Fluent in English both spoken & written
· Willingness to work flexible working hours according to job requirements, particularly during month close.
Who you are:
You are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.
Our Offer to You
By joining Emerson as a HR Operations Analyst, you will be working at the motor of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our customers, products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).