At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
I. Why do we have this role in the organization and why do we need to hire someone in this role:
As an Inside Sales Representative you will be responsible to develop, manage and communicate with the targeted resellers. You will proactively work as the single point of contact for the resellers to discuss projects, promos, new products, technical support requirements, marketing requirements, and other channel run rate concerns. You will work closely with the regional sales team and channel manager in developing the channel run rate business.
You will be part of a highly motivated and experienced team that will support you every step of the way. You will work in an autonomous environment, which emphasizes customer satisfaction, entrepreneurship, ownership and achieving results.
II. What will you be expected to do to reach success & optimal performance:
· Achieve the set targets by the business through account management; Develop, manage and engage the assigned resellers in order to ensure that they achieve the set target; Coordinate and discuss with all stakeholders (e.g., distributor, CTS, LTS, channel manager, and OSR) the requirements of the resellers and to ensure its closure and/or completion.
· Become the go-to person for existing resellers by communicating them the sales programs and educating them about the company’s current and new products.
· Contribute to team-work and knowledge sharing inside the team and organization: manage and update the central Channel Run Rate database; prepare and generate reports and analysis; Manage and update CRM/VPP (Vertiv Partner Program) database; Regularly communicate and update to sales management.
· Focus on self-growth and development: keep an open mind and learn from some of the best experts in the industry, participate in industry events and acquire knowledge of where the market is going, keep up to date with technical developments, participate in sales trainings and apply the knowledge in your day to day work.
· Be innovative: bring your own ideas of improvements inside the team, look at each process and task with the goal of constantly improving it to bring more value to the customer, to you, the team and the organization.
· Own their job: approach your daily work and customers with ethics, responsibility, discipline and ownership, knowing that everything you do has an impact on the customers, the company and your development. Sales activities, related administrative activities, reporting and your own development are all important and lead to your success in the role.
III. What will make you successful now:
Key Skills: MS Office, Outlook.
Education: University Degree.
Experience with Telesales/Telemarketing and preferably knows the IT channel business.
Languages: German - advanced level, English – at least medium level.
o Providing Customer Service: You put customers first in everything you do both internally and externally, to meet and exceed their expectations.
o Building and Maintaining Relationships: You negotiate adeptly with individuals and groups. You are effective at managing conflict and confrontations skillfully. You know how to build and maintain working relationships with co-employees and external parties. You can negotiate and handle work problems without alienating people. You understand others and are able to get their cooperation in non-authority relationships.
o Taking Risk and Innovating, Entrepreneurial Spirit: You act decisively to attack difficult problems. You persevere in the face of problems. You take the lead in unpopular though necessary actions. You look for new tools and processes in order to deliver new approaches or products.
o Demonstrating Ethics and Integrity: You act in accordance with stated values. You follow through on promises. You use ethical considerations to guide decision and actions.