With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Procurement Process Associate
Deep understanding of client business, great negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for our customers.
· Processing of procurement documents, including writing, updating and improving of SOP;
· Processing & booking of purchasing requisitions, purchase orders, materials catalogues, delivery notes, goods receipts and other procurement documents
· Answering supplier’s requests & purchasing hotline
· Procurement reporting
· Procurement helpdesk
What can we offer?
· Attractive salary
· Stable job offer - employment contract
· Work in the multicultural environment
· Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
· Possibility of development
· Benefits (Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days, partner discounts)
· Very good knowledge of German, min. C1
· Communicative level of English
· Good MS Office (especially MS Excel) knowledge
· Analytical thinking and ability to learn fast
· Personal culture and ability to deal with the client properly
· High motivation and willingness to learn
· Ability to work under time pressure
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit . Follow us on , , , and .