The IT System Administrator will provide support to end users and the various technologies that they use as well as backend systems that support said technologies. The will
also be required to provide support to the development team as required for complex system troubleshooting and administration. Additionally, this position will participate on project related responsibilities that pertain to IT Systems.
This position operates within the context of a larger, worldwide IT organization that
provides IT support to the entire organization.
· Supporting SaaS applications such as Zoho, Asana, Xero
· Implementing and supporting a global business
· Administering a secure desktop environment and the associated tools required to do so.
· Producing clear and comprehensive documentation
· Work with VPN and remote access
· Overseeing the Network and Security framework.
· Proactive approach to IT system administration - i.e. identifies issues and provide solutions
· Strong written skills
· Inquisitive personality - looking to constantly improve and identify better ways to do things
· Understanding of firewall technology and associated protocols and mechanisms