What You Will Be Doing:
- You will perform a broad range of financial reporting, across all areas of assigned responsibility that might include financial metrics related to Sales, Product development, Marketing, OPEX, Manufacturing functions, external market trends etc. You will be in charge of data extraction, verification and consolidation, formatting and computing as well as the design of management reporting dashboards that will accurately reflect the business evolution over a certain period. You will track trends, variations, aging and other relevant management reporting metrics on a wide variety of business functions, and will be required to make correlations and identify drivers of performance evolution on those metrics.
- You will need to exercise sound judgment while analyzing and interpreting data to ensure a high level of accuracy, timeliness, and usefulness for business leaders, reconcile and analyze financial data across systems to ensure the integrity of financial information relied upon by management and other financial analysts.
- Last but not least, you will also assist in determining the causes of problems within your functional area and propose an appropriate solution, seeking resources to resolve them.
- You will be expected to contribute to the continuous improvement of reporting processes, by initiating or supporting improvement projects for the enhancement, automation or standardization of reporting.
Who You Are:
- Committed to constantly self-developing the technical skills as well as business knowledge.
- Inquisitive and, generally, investigative nature.
- Able to challenge existing methodologies with tact and identify solutions.
- Comfortable working independently as well as part of a global virtual team? Then you'll feel at home with us.
- Not taken aback by ambiguity and situations with limited context? Then you'll have the chance of setting the stage for many great things.
- Able to deliver high accuracy in daily work, respect compliance requirements and invest any required verification measure to deliver quality results.
- Able to express ideas clearly and concisely in writing and in front of larger audiences (excellent business English vocabulary).
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and accounting, business management, mathematics or statistics is preferred.
- Previous relevant experience in finance (1-2Y for a junior position and 3-4Y for a senior analyst) is preferred.
- Financial Reporting - Strong financial data reporting skills, including advanced Excel skills. Performs financial reporting requiring good mastering of extensive databases, verification of data sources, creation of meaningful dashboards and summaries that can support the business decision-making process
- Financial analysis: understanding of underlying financial data, ability to interpret and draw conclusions from financial / business information.
- Technical Skills: Tableau knowledge (or any data visualization tool) is a big advantage; Business Warehouse, R, SQL or Python coding, as well as business intelligence (BI), reporting solutions would be a definite plus.
- Process improvements: lean mindset is required in order to set up efficient reporting processes, standardize and improve the metrics across functions and locations.
- Business acumen: is eager to understand the specifics of the business function that is impacted by /or generating the reporting activity in order to produce meaningful reporting and analyze outcomes;
- Planning and organizing: self-organized in achieving objectives and deadlines, displays time-management and prioritization skills.
- In-depth knowledge of department systems and procedures. User/ Working knowledge of financial systems and procedures. In-depth knowledge of related corporate policies and procedures and applicable governmental rules and regulations. Proven understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and application for fairness and accuracy of reporting business/financial information.
- Communication Skills - Expresses thoughts clearly and succinctly, orally and in writing. Makes technical points understandable. Able to influence the direction of the process and persuade others in areas of expertise. May be required to make presentations.
At Steelcase we care about our employees and we want to recognize their effort through a significant package of benefits which includes fixed and flexible benefits (16.175 RON gross per employee/year).
Flexible benefits budget that can be spent on any of the following options:
- Reimbursement of your outside country vacation up to 4.500 RON/year and vacation vouchers for Internal tourism.
- Trainings and accreditation in accordance with your job description
- Reimbursement for public transportation or fuel
- Work from Home financial support (160 RON/month)
- Meal tickets
- Private pension
- Gift vouchers for special events according to the legislation: Christmas, Easter, 8th March, 1st of June
- Culture vouchers (for bookshops, theaters, cinemas, festivals, concerts etc.)
- Sports discounts for gyms, spa & relax, sport equipment and articles... and others.
- 25-30 days of annual leave (depending on your seniority)
- Healthcare Subscription at Regina Maria: Expert Complete package
- Private Life Insurance, with coverage for temporary work incapacity and critical illness up to 90000RON
- Private Health Insurance with coverage for hospitalization and surgery costs up to 8000RON/year
- Financial support for special life events
- Work anniversary and birthday kits
- Learning & Development opportunities via Udemy, EdX, internal trainings, etc.
- Office perks: fruits & goodies in the office & well-being initiatives
- A hybrid model of work and flexible program
Who We Are:
Organizations around the world trust Steelcase to help them create places that help people work better, be inspired, and accomplish more.
We design, manufacture, and partner with other leading organizations to provide architecture, furniture, and technology solutions- accessible through a network of channels, including over 800 Steelcase dealer locations. Steelcase is a global, industry-leading, publicly-traded company with fiscal year 2021 revenue of $2.6 billion.
Why People Choose to Work with Us:
At Steelcase, we put people at the center of everything we do. We understand the role of work and believe that it can bring meaning and purpose to the lives of our customers and our employees. We prioritize supporting our employees both in and out of work, in all aspects of their lives. When we bring our talents together, we make a positive lasting impact through our work and communities.
What Matters to Us:
More than qualifications, we’re looking for talent and potential. We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we're always looking to improve our global community. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different from themselves, building mutual respect and positive relationships. We invite people from all backgrounds and genders to apply. If we can make the application process easier through accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
Steelcase provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. We are proud to be recognized for our inclusive workforce by the Corporate Equality Index for the past nine years.
If you’re interested in Steelcase, but this isn’t the right time or role, join our [Talent Community HERE] to be updated on future openings in your area(s) of expertise.