Briefly about this role:
You will perform accounting tasks related to payroll, ensuring that the employees of our clients receive their salaries and other due benefits accurately and on time. Most importantly, you will maintain all employee documentation and calculate payments in line with the legislation of the country/region you are assigned to.
As a Payroll Specialist, you will:
You will enjoy working in this role if:
What will give you an advantage:
· Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): Be supported with as much flexibility as possible.
· Bonding Leave: Enjoy paid leave to bond with your new family member.
· 2 Charitable Days: Contribute to causes you believe in.
· Reward & Recognition Program: Be rewarded for your success and championing our values.
· Corporate bonus/SIP: All Guardians are eligible for our annual bonus scheme or sales incentive plan.
· International Environment: Our teams are borderless. Interact, collaborate, discover cultures, and expand your personal network beyond your country.
· Our Culture: We are nurturing a workplace where everything you do is in harmony with who you are. Where your ideas will always find their way to our leaders, and your contribution recognized.
· Autonomy & Flexibility (Work in Any Way): As a fellow Guardian, you will decide when, how and where you work best. We value results, not working hours.
· Learning: Even though perfection is impossible to reach, we support everyone striving towards it by providing you access to 2 learning platforms. Learn at your own pace, as much and whatever you need.
· Valuable Experience: Wherever you go, challenges will await you. At Safeguard Global you will find the “right” challenges to hone you into the ultimate professional.
We wish you the best with your application. Should your application meet the position's requirements, we will be in touch to arrange the next stage.