With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Collections - Senior Process Associate – Dutch!
• Booking of Incoming Payments and allocating them to the invoices received
• Investigating and identifying details for the amounts received
• Ensure timely contacts with clients via email/phone/fax for collection purposes
• Reporting periodical/on the spot regarding the activity process indicators
• Maintaining customer master data (new customer set up/ changes, etc)
• Ensure order analysis and release in accordance with client’s requirements and cut off hours
• Perform customer account reconciliation
• Follow up on accounts and on disputed items
• Support ad hoc requests from Business group and local units
• Provide required monthly reports
• Assist Assistant Manager to prepare and submit reports to the customer as applicable
• SOP creation and updating
• Deliver the required data for audit purposes
• Making the accounting process controls established through the internal policies (SOX)
• Provide support to Assistant Manager for credit control activities as required
• Ensure Key Metric’s are met, and service is delivered to end users as expected
• Daily usage of client’s tools for the assigned activities
• Very good knowledge of Dutch language, min. C1.
• Proficient knowledge of computers, the Internet and office automation.
• High school degree
• University in progress/ graduate
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.