With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of HR Operations Analyst - Senior Process Associate – German!
We are looking for high energy, high performing and ambitious folks with demonstrated skills in data analysis, problem solving, strategic planning & excellent excel skills.
The HR Operations Analyst will have an important role in the wellbeing of the business. He ensures the readiness of the employees and their employment lifecycle in the company. The core asks include:
• Act as the first level support for HR operations
• Create and keep the employee records/files updated in hard copy and electronic version
• Issue various documentation (employee certificates, offer letters, addendums to contracts of employment etc.)
• Run employment reports, prepare analysis and stats for internal use and as request by local authorities
• Prepare and organize the HR Induction sessions for new hires
• Handle all HR transactions in time for payroll
• Work closely with the Country HR to ensure the integrity of the data
• Enforce HR processes and provides end user support
• Adapts, modifies and updates administrative methodologies, practices and procedures
• Communication to and education of employees regarding global HR policies, processes, and systems
• Supports HR managers, Line managers and employees with regards to HR admin activities
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Has education or experience relevant to functional area of Human Resources
• High learning agility and the courage to put forward a point of view – even when data is scarce – and setup iterative loops to learn and finetune as we go forward
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work with data to generate insights
• Strong Excel/technical skills to understand, read and comprehend data
• Good communication skills visible in writing and conversations
• Self-starter who needs minimal management oversight to perform day to day responsibilities
• Workday experience
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.