With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Insurance - Claims - Process Associate - English
Deep understanding of client business, good negotiating skills and market awareness is required from you to become a trusted partner for our customers.
• Examine claims documents received
• Examine documents to settle any required adjustments
• Review client inquiries regarding open billing invoices, research statements from ceding companies and brokers
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of claim documents, including claim payments and claims setup, sending of acknowledgement letters, and other non-core claims processes
• Identify potential claims to be called out and refer to appropriate personnel
• Remain abreast of company and industry changes as well as changes in internal processes and procedures
• Provide operational support as needed to various business lines, Communicate with customers via phone and written correspondence to obtain specific claim information
• Work with the Accounting team to book corrections and assure ledger
• Successfully graduating the training plan attached to the position and the tasks;
• Updating the working procedures periodically;
• Training other team members regarding the daily tasks whenever necessary and requested by the manager;
• Maintain and develop relationships with relevant markets and client serviced by team and all major customers within those markets as appropriate;
• Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovative solutions and communicate to direct manager
• Very good knowledge of English, B2
• Graduate / Post-graduate in Business Management or similar
• Good Excel, MS Access, Power Point skills, word experience will be an added advantage
• Be a self-starter, highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Good verbal and written communication skills and able to deliver results in time
• Working experience with various countries and cultures would be a plus
• Insurance Certification/ experience would be a plus
• Personal culture and client management expertise.
• High motivation and ability to learn.
• Ability to work under time pressure.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary;
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.