With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people.
Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of OTC – Assistant Manager – Spanish – Remote RO!
- Understand and be able to clearly articulate all OTC processes and policies specific to the portfolio.
- Perform activities such as collections, cash app, deduction management, credit management, contract management
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Automation, Training, Quality to ensure processes & policies are working effectively.
- Participation in system projects, coordinate and organize activities ensuring timely and quality completion of assigned activities including UAT and implementations.
- Ensure operational risks are identified and work on corrective actions, including but not limited to Dunning, Statements, Unapplied Cash & Credits
- Monitor collection performance concerning effective utilization of systems and perform collection actions to ensure targets are met
- Identify & coordinate process improvement initiatives
- Participate in governance meetings at country / region level. And ensure right collaboration with the team members accurately to meet the deliverables and motivate & help them to develop the process standards
- Accomplish all responsibilities in line with Genpact’s compliance and integrity requirements.
- Ad hoc reporting capabilities
- Data analysis and interpretation as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Economics / Systems or equivalent work experience
- SAP knowledge (S4Hana preferably)
- Outstanding MS Excel capabilities
- Receivables and credit management experience
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to work in project organization, manage tasks to deadlines, coordinate colleagues
- Demonstrated effective organization and Analytical skills, attention to detail
- Sound interpersonal and team-building skills
- Excellent Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Six Sigma and Lean methodology is a plus
What can we offer?
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offers - employment contract
- Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
- Professional trainings and great career development opportunities
- Free access to our award-winning learning platform
- Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Furthermore, please do note that Genpact does not charge fees to process job applications and applicants are not required to pay to participate in our hiring process in any other way. Examples of such scams include purchasing a 'starter kit,' paying to apply, or purchasing equipment or training.