With a startup spirit and 115,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. We dream in digital, dare in reality, and reinvent the ways companies work to make an impact far bigger than just our bottom line. We’re harnessing the power of technology and humanity to create meaningful transformation that moves us forward in our pursuit of a world that works better for people. Now, we’re calling upon the thinkers and doers, those with a natural curiosity and a hunger to keep learning, keep growing., People who thrive on fearlessly experimenting, seizing opportunities, and pushing boundaries to turn our vision into reality. And as you help us create a better world, we will help you build your own intellectual firepower. Welcome to the relentless pursuit of better.
Inviting applications for the role of AP Invoice Processing - Senior Process Associate – Dutch – Remote EMEA/EU!
• Invoice processing and Performing primary review against set guidelines
• Entering data into ERP application from scanned invoices
• Performing online checks as specified – eg. Duplicates, wrong scanning, wrong address
• Updating activity trackers and Accuracy and duplicate audit of data entry and invoices
• Root cause analysis of errors and dissemination to the Team
• Proactive controls for avoidance of future errors and Reconciliations and reporting
• Resolution of supplier’s queries, major discrepancies
• Query resolution and understanding query raised by vendor
• Routing out of scope issues to internal teams for further resolution
• Working on aged invoices and Training other team members regarding daily tasks whenever vital and requested by the manager;
• Updating the working procedures periodically
• High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage)
• Very good English language level, min C1
• Work experience with SAP system
• Account Payables process background- Invoice Processing
• Problem solving and client oriented
• Ability to handle client on one-on-one basis, via e-mails and calls
• Persistence, emotional intelligence, diligence and Responsible, mature and punctual behavior
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple assignments concurrently with minimal direction in an evolving, fast paced work environment
• Ability to learn and apply new processes and tools.
What can we offer?
• Attractive salary
• Stable job offers - employment contract
• Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
• Genpact supports professional trainings and great career development opportunities
• Free access to our award-winning learning platform
• Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.