Security and Privacy Analyst you will be involved in the development of
concepts/system in the Business Area Smart Mobility for the location Iasi and
• Analysis and Identification of weaknesses in vehicle functions with regards to Security & Privacy;
• Threat Analysis and Risk Assessments of automotive Systems (TARA) in accordance to of all relevant state of the art vulnerabilities and attack methods;
• Analysis requirements and documentation in the scope of Security and Privacy at stakeholder and system level;
• Development and review of system architecture with regards to Security & Privacy;
• Elaboration of security mechanisms on ECU level as well as discussing dependencies and vehicle level architecture with our customers;
• And leading of function development including milestone planning in the scope of Security and Privacy within our projects.
• University degree in computer science, electrical engineering or software engineering or equivalent technical discipline;
• Knowledge of security standards - non Automotive, Automotive (best practice) and Incident Response Management;
• Awareness of automotive architecture (AUTOSAR) and Communication Standards (e.g. CAN / LIN / Ethernet);
• Basic programming knowledge (C, C++, MATLAB/ Simulink knowledge);
• Knowledge of development, test and production process in automotive area;
• Very good verbal and written English proficiency;
• Travel readiness.
Would be a plus:
• Experience with developing projects that apply ISO 21434;
• Knowledge and experience in commercial vehicles architecture;
• Knowledge of diagnostic standards (UDS);
• Familiar in model-based system development using Tools such as Medini Analyze, IBM Rhapsody, IBM DOORS, etc.
What we offer :
• Flexible working time;
• Hybrid work;
• Competitive salaries & benefits;
• Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
• Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
• A mentor for the integration period;
• Professional development opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
• International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities.