Who are we?
At Vertiv, we build products that keep critical technologies running 24/7. We are proud we were the first to protect mainframes with precision cooling systems. We were the first to introduce an integrated enclosure system to distributed networks. We help some of the largest names in the industry bring new capacity online faster and at a lower cost when search and social media increased demand for storage and computing. Our portfolio spans power, thermal and infrastructure management products, software and solutions, and is complemented by a network of nearly 250 service centers worldwide.
What will you do in our team?
As a Customer Order Administrator with French and English, you will be responsible of the process that starts with order forms validation, Sales Order creation, continuing with delivery date negotiations, updates, tracking of changes and finishing with Invoicing and claims.
What kind of work will you be doing?
- Order forms validation;
- Sales order entry management processed in company system Oracle;
- Purchase order entry management processed in company systems Oracle;
- Delivery date negotiations, updates, tracking of changes;
- Invoicing and claims;
- Project management support to the customer;
- Responsibility for customer interface, on all aspects of the assigned projects, with support from various internal departments;
What will make you successful?
- University degree
- 1- 2 years of relevant experience in customer service, order management, logistics, supply chain beneficial
- Language skills:
- French - advanced, English - Advanced; any other language is a plus
- Computer skills - Excel Word, Outlook - advanced
- Knowledge of ORACLE - is a plus
If YOU are the person we are looking for, feel free to apply and let's start drafting your future career in a healthy and growing environment!