Job openings: IT Service Desk Analyst for Americas (Cluj-Napoca, Hybrid)
4 x permanent, full-time positions; working schedule: afternoon.
What You Will Be Doing:
The Service Desk agent is responsible to provide different services related to Information technology. These include activities to adapt and harmonize hardware and software solutions and operating systems, for the existing application set, or designed for the actual or estimated needs of other Steelcase employees in order to meet the satisfaction of the users in a timely manner.
- Respond to requests for technical assistance via phone or electronically, and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Research questions using available information resources;
- Advise the user on appropriate action and follow standard help desk procedures;
- Administer help desk software;
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources if needed;
- Identify and raise situations requiring urgent attention;
- Track and route problems and requests and document resolutions in the knowledge base;
- Stay ahead with system information, changes and updates;
- In order to cover the users' working time, it is vital to work in shifts.
Your Future Team:
The IT Service Desk Americas is collaborating with all IT functions. They are also working closely with the other IT Service Desk teams (EMEA & APAC) looking to globalize the processes.
Who You Are:
- IT / Technical University degree or student would be a plus;
- 6 months to 1-year work experience is appreciated;
- Strong Windows OS and MS Office skills;
- Customer focus skills, good listening skills, good social skills with internal and external customers;
- Analytical skills (ability to analyze and synthesize), team player, handle time and workload efficient;
- Working experience with the Americas region is a significant advantage;
- Excellent English skills.
At Steelcase, we care about our employees and we want to recognize their effort through a significant package of benefits which includes fixed and flexible benefits (16.175 RON gross per employee/year).
Flexible benefits budget that can be spent on any of the following options:
- Reimbursement of your outside country vacation up to 4.500 RON/year and vacation vouchers for Internal tourism
- Trainings and accreditation in accordance with your job description
- Reimbursement for public transportation or fuel
- Work from Home financial support (160 RON/month)
- Meal tickets
- Private pension
- Gift vouchers for special events according to the legislation: Christmas, Easter, 8th March, 1st of June
- Culture vouchers (for bookshops, theaters, cinemas, festivals, concerts etc.)
- Sports discounts for gyms, spa & relax, sport equipment and articles... and others.
- 25-30 days of annual leave (depending on your seniority)
- Healthcare Subscription at Regina Maria: Expert Complete package
- Private Life Insurance, with coverage for temporary work incapacity and critical illness up to 90000 RON
- Private Health Insurance with coverage for hospitalization and surgery costs up to 8000 RON/year
- Financial support for special life events
- Work anniversary and birthday kits
- Learning & Development opportunities via Udemy, EdX, internal trainings etc.
- Office perks: fruits & goodies in the office & well-being initiatives
- A hybrid model of work and flexible program.
Why People Choose to Work with Us:
At Steelcase, we put people at the center of everything we do. We understand the role of work and believe that it can bring meaning and purpose to the lives of our customers and our employees. We prioritize supporting our employees both in and out of work, in all aspects of their lives. When we bring our talents together, we make a positive lasting impact through our work and communities.
Who We Are:
Organizations around the world trust Steelcase to help them create places that help people work better, be inspired, and accomplish more.
We design, manufacture, and partner with other leading organizations to provide architecture, furniture, and technology solutions- accessible through a network of channels, including over 800 Steelcase dealer locations. Steelcase is a global, industry-leading, publicly-traded company with fiscal year 2021 revenue of $2.6 billion.
What Matters to Us:
More than qualifications, we’re looking for talent and potential. We are proud to have a diverse and inclusive workforce, and we're always looking to improve our global community. We value applicants who are comfortable interacting with people different from themselves, building mutual respect and positive relationships. We invite people from all backgrounds and genders to apply. If we can make the application process easier through accommodation, please email us at email@example.com.
Steelcase provides employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants without regard to race, color, creed, genetic information, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or veteran status and bases all employment decisions only on valid job requirements. We are proud to be recognized for our inclusive workforce by the Corporate Equality Index for the past nine years.
If you’re interested in Steelcase, but this isn’t the right time or role, join our [Talent Community HERE] to be updated on future openings in your area(s) of expertise.