- A central finance resource
supporting the Business to provide accurate billing information through new
client/matter opening and matter maintenance.
- Auditing information,
- Maintaining the Finance system records.
- Policing Finance, and some Risk rules, to ensure
compliance before billing.
- Ensuring correct tax codes are applied.
Need to do
- Accurate and timely completion of client and matter inception
requests in accordance with Risk and Compliance guidance, to include the
capture of all relevant financial information and billing requirement.
- Completing client and matter amendments in the finance
- Liaising with Partners and Fee Earners to obtain relevant
information required for accurate set up of clients and matters.
- Engaging with the Risk and Compliance, and International
- Conducting data integrity processes to assist in cleansing,
updating, and maintaining accurate historic data.
- Respond to internal and external queries
from clients, partners, and other stakeholders where appropriate.
- Maintain accurate work records daily.
- Adhoc projects as and when required.
Need to know
- Consistently produces accurate
work, with an
attention to detail to meet the high standards of accuracy required
- Able to work under time pressure demanded
by tight deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
able to communicate at all levels, confident, professional telephone
- Willing to do
proactive and ability to prioritise and manage own workload.
- Able to use
initiative, but also work well within a team.
for managing own development and willing to learn
- Ability to retain knowledge and apply analytical skills to
resolve complex queries.
- Shows flexibility in approach.
Modular is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment, to not only adhere to current employment law but to harness the full potential of our staff and ensure that all individuals are treated fairly and with respect. To meet this aim CMS endeavours to treat all staff and job applicants equally, on the basis of merit and the ability to do their job. Everybody will be treated equally regardless of race, colour, age, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital or civil partner status, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and pregnancy or maternity status (“Protected Characteristics”).
What we can offer you
- An innovative and collaborative environment
- International exposure and challenges
- Team-building activities and social events
- Flexible working and "work from home" possibility
- Annual holiday entitlement up to 28 days, according to the seniority in the field
- Professional Certifications relevant for your role sponsored by the company
- 1 to 1 coaching with each employee
- Career Mapping Program
- Plural Sight access
- Annual salary review based on performance
- Performance bonuses at the end of the financial year
- Medical Insurance with Arcadia or Regina Maria
- Discounted subscriptions for sport activities