Spoken and written DUTCH or FLEMISH or FRENCH language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding оf the native culture.
Ability to use English as a second language during European multi-national meetings, for systems, performance evaluation and training purposes (for non-UK markets)
Experience in a customer service role would be considered an advantage
Good computer literacy - competent in the main Microsoft Office packages and Internet Explorer
Demonstrated ability in using communication applications
Customer service excellence – enjoys direct contact with customers by telephone and understanding the customer’s needs, displays diplomacy, is polite, remains calm, listens, and apologizes where necessary, always portrays a professional & positive image to the customer
Ability to work under pressure and deal with a customer in demanding situations, to learn quickly in a changing environment, to use own initiative and make decisions, ability to prioritize and manage own workload
Logical approach to problem resolution, gathers facts, takes corrective action, escalates problem at the appropriate stage, ability to work on own initiative to follow up and resolve service requests raised by customers
Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable even when busy, but firm where necessary, works to team and individual standards.
- Handling nаtivе languаgе customеr contаcts, including rеsponding to incoming phоnе cаlls and written correspоndеncе.
- Delivеring service excеllеnce by еfficiently problem-solving and positively reacting to customer situations in a professional, polite and clear manner
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance.
- Fully investigates the Customer’s requirements using specific systems and procedures
- Understanding and resolving the customer request, or creating & agreeing on action plans to lead to resolution.
- Accurate logging of all contacts and following up on action plans using a case management system
- Where necessary liaising with business partners - i.e. Dealers, Field Managers and internal departments to develop service request resolutions & action plans.
- Escalating issues to the Team Leader, ensuring the group maintains professionalism at all times whilst working within strict service level criteria.
- Performs other related duties, as assigned, flexibility towards work
- Ensure compliance with company regulations with regards to Data Security and Protection Standards
Annual fixed bonuses
Attractive rewards and additional performance-based bonuses
Full private medical insurance & discounted prices for the dependents of the employee
Online library access for passionate book readers
Health & Nutrition: Health and wellness services at the office
Various discounts for gym classes & other recreational activities
Free development training, for both personal and professional purpose
Multicultural and enthusiastic work environment
Access to the company’s cultural events including well-known festivals in Romania
Majorel designs, delivers and differentiates customer experience on behalf of some of the world’s most respected companies. It provides classic customer communication as well as digital solutions such as social media and online communications, automated interaction and AI, analytics, self-service and other customer lifecycle solutions. The group has combined annual revenues of €1.2bn and over 500 clients globally across many industry sectors. It has more than 48,000 people in 28 countries worldwide, with market-leading positions in Europe, Middle East and Africa, while also having a strong presence in Asia and the Americas