On-site collaboration - Cluj-Napoca - Linnify HQ (Full-Time role)
It is all about you
There is a rumor saying that you are talented and highly creative, and see yourself as part of an energetic team. The rumor is also saying that you want to gain more control over your work and bring ideas to the table. We know that creating your own path as a Product Success Manager within a safe environment is sometimes challenging to achieve. For that, we are announcing that we are seeking a couple of talented and highly creative individuals to join our expanding web and mobile development teams to help us create the best products in the world of Health, Wellbeing, Education, and Sustainability. We are looking for you.
Why do we do what we do?
Getting a product from zero to hero is rather tough than easy. 8 in 10 new products fail to achieve a market fit, market stability, or scale-up. At Linnify we empower innovators going through their product-building journey with the right tech and design expertise, processes, and methodology. The value that we deliver to our community comes from our team and collaboration, vision and innovation, authenticity, and ease of communication.
Long story short, we are a team of almost 50 and growing, split into several departments like Backend, Web, Mobile, UX/UI Design, Project Management, Quality Assurance, People and Culture, Sales and Business Development, and Marketing.
We are inviting you to apply if you think you match the below criteria for the role of Product Success Manager (Mid).
Why not now? Never too late to be a Linnifian Product Success Manager, right?
Are you curious why we love Linnify that much? These are only a few reasons why we’re proud to be called Linnifians:
- A work environment with super talented people where your opinion matters and your expertise is valued.
- Continuous growth, learning, and self-development opportunities:
- - 10% of working time to learn and develop your professional skills
- - Certifications within the scope of your role
- Private medical care package at Regina Maria.
- Team building activities (BBQ, ping-pong, movie nights, parties, and others).
- A cozy HQ in an accessible area of Cluj-Napoca:
- - Daily snacks and the best coffee in town (for real, testimonials and all included)
- - Recreational space for power naps and relaxation
- - Comfort comes first, no need to wear shoes in the office
- Other perks that you will find out when you join our team.
You're the perfect fit for this role if you have:
- 2 or more years in similar roles with increasing responsibilities across product and business
- Proven experience in managing all aspects of a successful product through its lifecycle, working with agile software delivery teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for startups, technology, product development, and industry trends
- Familiarity with product validation concepts
- Understanding of technical concepts, systems, and tools
- Endless curiosity, disruptive mentality, and creative problem-solving
- Self-driven, with a proactive attitude
- Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multitask
- Strategic mindset coupled with keen attention to detail
What would make the difference?
- Proven experience in tech startups
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent preferred
- Gather requirements, define functionality, and set goals in a clear, actionable format that can be used to communicate with the team and drive product delivery
- Articulate the requirements and needs of the end-users
- Define a clear roadmap of highly prioritized features and initiatives that deliver against that vision
- Deliver a product within the agreed-upon timeline
- Execute and implement the Agile methodology and ensure the project is delivered successfully
- Set success metrics for the products and measure their success over time
- Introduce new products to the market and make them available to customers
- Deliver high-quality products that meet the needs of the customers and stakeholders
- Leverage user feedback in the form of usability tests, focus groups, surveys, and other forms of research to understand how users engage with the product
- Understand and share the feelings and experiences of the customers
- Work with the design team, to define requirements and deliver UX designs that are easy to use leverage UX best practices, and dovetail with the predominant UX patterns present in the product
- Define and understand a problem in a structured and comprehensive manner
- Run quantitative and qualitative market research
- Use data to generate actionable insights, leverage those insights to achieve goals set for the product, and connect those quantified goals to meaningful outcomes for the business
- Create a compelling value proposition that effectively communicates the unique benefits of the product and differentiates it from the competition
- Run experiments in order to validate product assumptions
- Identify, assess, and mitigate potential risks that could impact the success of a product or the successful completion of a development project
- Define and manage the boundaries of a product to ensure that it stays on track and meets its goals and objectives
Can you feel the match? If your answer is yes, you should find out a little more about the project and the team:
This project provides an opportunity to positively impact the lives of children and contribute to society, while also gaining valuable experience working in a team-oriented, real-world setting.
With an on-site environment, you can collaborate effectively with your team (Project Managers, QAs, and Software Developers), ensuring that the application meets the needs of the target audience and delivers a high-quality user experience.
We are really curious to meet you and don’t forget: Linnify is an equal opportunities employer (yes, in practice, not just on paper).
We are committed to valuing diversity and seek to provide all staff with the opportunity for employment, career, and personal development on the basis of ability, qualifications, and suitability for the work as well as their potential to be developed into the job.
Check out our team