As our future colleague you will design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications and we expect you to write reusable, testable, and efficient code. You will participate in planning sessions and contribute to integration of data storage solutions.
What we are looking for:
• Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
• Strong understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/Oauth/JSON/ WebSockets
• Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
• Good understanding of server-side development
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Upper Intermediate English.
Would be a plus:
• Experience with Kafka, Cassandra, Kubernetes, Docker