Expleo is a global engineering, technology, and consulting service
provider that partners with leading organizations to guide them through
their business transformation, helping them achieve operational
excellence and future-proof their businesses.
Expleo benefits from
more than 50 years of experience developing complex products in
automotive and aerospace, optimizing manufacturing processes, and
ensuring the quality of information systems. Leveraging its deep sector
knowledge and wide-ranging expertise in fields including AI engineering,
digitalization, automation, cybersecurity and data science, the group’s
mission is to fast-track innovation through each step of the value
With 15,000 employees and a worldwide presence in 30
countries, our global footprint includes excellence centers around the
world. We are in Romania since 1994 and currently counting 1400
Work as a part of
cross-functional, self-organizing team which will build DevSecOps
solutions plus analyze and identify process and automation improvements
within our software development lifecycle.
The DevSecOps Engineer is
also responsible for implementing, and maintaining the GT infrastructure
and platform services that support client’s operations. This role
focuses on the technical aspects of managing and optimizing various
platforms and systems, ensuring their stability, scalability,
performance and security.
Assist/support/contribute and provide thought leadership in developing
standardized, automated build processes across client’s projects and
continuous improvement intiatives.
- Take a hands-on DevSecOps
and automation role on products; designing, coding, testing and
implementing new functionality and supporting existing services,
embracing a continuous delivery mind-set.
- Specialist knowledge of provisioning of environments via an automated method to Cloud computing platforms.
Platform Management and Administration: Monitor, maintain, and
troubleshoot platform infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and
reliability. Implement best practices for system configuration,
security, and maintenance
- Guidance and strategy for product teams on automation of software builds and releases
- Evaluation of DevSecOps tooling and guidance for implementation and adoption.
Provide consultancy to the Squads in Group Technology and project teams
in the business on database and application automation strategy to
improve the service offering and optimize load times.
implementation of monitoring solutions for application and
infrastructure performance inclusive of metric reporting and escalation
- Working with developers to provide standards around
builds and CI/CD pipelines to allow for continuous software delivery
practices to be established
- Managing the Configuration of environments, to allow for automation of environment deployments
Continuous Improvement: Stay abreast of emerging technologies and
industry trends related to platform engineering. Evaluate and recommend
new tools, technologies, and methodologies to enhance platform
capabilities, performance, and security.
Qualifications and Skills:
Substantive problem-solving skills, including the ability to apply
creative and innovative thinking, challenge the status quo and drive
beneficial process improvements.
- Ability to facilitate workshops and effective solution identification.
- Deploying software/infrastructure using Azure DevOps pipelines or alternative CI/CD tooling (eg Docker)
- Branching and merging strategies within Azure DevOps/Git
Experience with using Infrastructure-as-code technologies to deploy
compute in Microsoft Azure/AWS/GCP (eg Terraform/Chef/Puppet/Azure
- An ability to architect, define, defend,
and drive technical infrastructure and application decisions and
initiatives (Windows Server, Powershell, network protocols, routing,
load balancing etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, written/oral communication and presentation skills.
- Customer-centric approach to delivering appropriate business solutions.
- Application lifecycle management and project delivery, using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM and Kanban
- Performance monitoring of underlying infrastructure and application technologies
- Meal Vouchers
- Private medical insurance
- Performance bonus
- Easter and Christmas bonus
- Employee referral bonus
- Bookster subscription
- Work from home options depending on project
- Various discounts (7Card, Lensa, World Class & more)