Passionate about DevOps but also interested in
smart cars? Take a look at our DevOps Roll-Out Engineer for Central Engineering
Do you want to be a DevOps Roll-Out Engineer for Central Engineering?
These should spark your interest:
- Job consists in being able to understand and deploy current DevOps CI/CD solution and to support projects throughout their development lifecycle;
- The position is meant for the Operations team;
- Inside our DevOps culture, we run by the following 4 engineering areas and 1 operations team.
What we offer :
- Competitive salaries & financial benefits;
- Flexible working time;
- 4 days per month home office;
- Health & wellness (Life Assurance, Private Health and Dental Insurance, Sport activities, Canteen etc.);
- Professional Development Opportunities (in Technical and Managerial Area);
- Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology;
- International Work Environment & Traveling Opportunities;
- Relocation Package for non-Iasi Residents.
You can be a perfect match to our team if you
- Must have experience with the Jenkins platform (pipeline script/declarative);
- Basic knowledge of bash/batch/power shell;
- Nice to have Jenkins configuration as code;
- Some track record using CI/CD/CT concepts or flows;
- Advanced version control understanding on Git/GitHub.
- We are looking for a teamwork driven individual with a good ability to deep-dive into issues (troubleshooting) and fearless in asking Google for help;
- A problem solving attitude is appreciated, this is why for us a big sense of responsibility is important and works well when paired with good communication skills.