When you join Celestica, it’s more than just a job. It’s about being part of a team of talented individuals who are passionate about what they do every day, and contributing to our forward thinking and collaborative solutions for our teams and customers.
● Procures goods and services in support of the business operations. Acts as the communication link between internal customers, suppliers and external customers on pre-production ramp up and full production volume. Reviews requisitions, contacts vendors, examines bids and initiates contracts.
● Responsible for the procurement of parts and supplies for new products, existing products, all commodities (capacitors, connectors, actives, packaging, plastics, mechanicals, etc.)
● Initiates purchases driven through MRP process. Assesses when to execute and what order to place based on other factors.
● Coordinates and manages last time buys for products end of life.
● Ensures on-time delivery, purchase price variance and inventory management.
● Tracks forecast accuracy and reports back to appropriate personnel. Updates standard costs for assigned parts.
● Acts as primary contact with suppliers, internal and external customers to facilitate problem resolution for assigned material.
● Addresses and resolves situations such as supply chain shortages, allocations, bad balances, discrepant material and alternate sources of supply.
● Has responsibility for continuous improvement including data integrity and parameter management.
● Analyzes variances to determine root cause and implement corrective action.
● Manages overall relationship with and performance of suppliers. Meets regularly with suppliers to set goals and understand next generation of product offerings. Evaluates supplier performance and helps drive performance improvements.
● 4 years experience in procurement, in EMS an advantage
● Knowledge of procurement processes, inventory management and supplier management
● Good negotiation and problem resolution skills.
● Very good knowledge of English language;
● Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word;
● Knowledge of SAP + operation is an advantage;
● Excellent organization and orientation towards achieving results;
● Ability to work under stress.
● Ability to handle multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight time deadlines.
All of those who are interested in this position and have the required profile are kindly asked to Join Our Talent Community and Sign UP through: https://careers.celestica.com/.
* Candidates will be selected with criteria of non discrimination based on race, color, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, disability, pregnancy, marital status or political affiliations.
** The position will be established based on the level of knowledge and the experience of the selected candidate.