• You are passionate about EMC simulation and motivated to push the frontiers of the field.
• Successfully completed studies in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics or a comparable course of study.
• At least 3 years of professional experience or completed PhD in the field of EMC/EMI simulation / high frequency electromagnetics / antenna design.
• Advanced knowledge in the use of EMC simulation tools, e.g.: CST Studio, Ansys (HFSS), Altair (Feko), EMCoS, or comparable. Circuit simulation tools (e.g.: LTSpice) are a plus.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Excellent communication, planning, and organizational skills. Project management experience is a plus.
• Business fluent in written and spoken English, German is a plus.
• You will be part of a dynamic, powerful team with a focus on the development of highly innovative drive concepts in the automotive sector.
• Apply your advanced know-how and experience in the field of high frequency electromagnetics to develop, optimize, implement and coordinate EMC simulations at the component and vehicle level, using circuit simulations and EM solvers.
• Collaborate closely with EMC test engineers for seamless integration of simulation and testing efforts, ensuring compliance with industry standards and requirements in all EMC-related tasks.
• Management of development projects in the areas of research, pre-development and series development.
• Support the technical development of the team, sharing your expertise to design innovative methods in a fast-growing field.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Hybrid (office + home office) work style
possibility, relocation bonus
• Permanent contract of employment with
flexible working hours, extra holiday days
• Meal tickets, Private medical package,
various bonuses and private retirement plan
• A challenging project landscape in an
innovative and cross-sectorial development environment
• A unique and friendly environment with great
opportunities of professional growth
• Regular employee events in which work, and
team spirit are encouraged
HOW TO APPLY
We would like to
inform you that due to data protection we can only accept your application via
our online application platform. In order to be able to review your
application, we would therefore ask you to apply on our careers page with just
a few clicks: https://arrkeurope.onlyfy.jobs/job/k16xulgx