What you do at AMD changes everything
At AMD, we push the boundaries of what is possible. We believe in changing the world for the better by driving innovation in high-performance computing, graphics, and visualization technologies - building blocks for gaming, immersive platforms, and the data center.
Developing great technology takes more than talent: it takes amazing people who understand collaboration, respect, and who will go the "extra mile" to achieve unthinkable results. It takes people who have the passion and desire to disrupt the status quo, push boundaries, deliver innovation, and change the world. If you have this type of passion, we invite you to look at the opportunities available to come join our team.
Windows 7 -10 / Windows Server 2012- 2016, SCCM build 1710 +, 0365 2016 CTR client and tenant administration, MDT, Service Central, VMWare, VCenter, AD, GPO, Exchange, SharePoint, Cisco, ForeScout, VPN, PowerShell, Autoit.
· Manage Windows 7 and 10 Workstations via Microsoft SCCM, supporting patch management and application installs and updates of both Windows workstations and servers
· Active Directory reporting, management, and configuration
· Group Policy creation and management
· Vulnerability remediation management
· Assist in the planning, design, testing, troubleshooting, and deployment of physical and virtual server environments and workstations.
· Creation of Power Bl reports covering asset and utilization reports from system monitoring tools.
· Perform upgrade, remediation, administration, and configuration of SCCM Enterprise environment.
· Implement Microsoft and third-party applications / packages into the enterprise SCCM environment.
· Mentor junior level systems administrators.
· Familiar with monitoring and debugging tools and can utilize them to a resolution.
· Recommend system enhancements, tests, and implement approved solutions.
· Support IT and business teams in executing, testing, and rolling out solutions, ensuring all systems and related processes adhere to organizational policies and procedures
· Keep up to date with best practices and trends in system design
· Analyze and solve problems quickly; must be able to document and explain technical details clearly and concisely to various stakeholders
· Experience with design and implementation, management of Microsoft SCCM and MDT
· Proficiency managing, maintaining, and administrating both SCCM and Microsoft Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016.
· Proficiency maintaining and troubleshooting Windows 7 and 10 workstations.
· Proven ability to document requirements and changes to the environment and create guides with an audience of both technicians and end users.
· Ability to Manage projects and drive them to completion in a timely manner
· Can work as an individual contributor with minimal oversight
· Experience with DNS, DHCP, VPN, RDP, Remote Desktop Connection and TCP/IP
· Communicate effectively in personal and group settings.
· Proficient in developing and editing scripts.
· 5 years+ supporting an Enterprise IT Infrastructure.
· Competitive salary package
· Challenging and professional work environment within a global organization
· Mentorship programs and various training sessions
· Team events
· Flexible working schedule and possibility to work from home
· Performance bonus
· Meal vouchers card
· Access to 7card
· Private medical health insurance