Could you be the full-time Procure to Pay Senior Analyst in Cluj-Napoca we’re looking for?
Your future role
Take on a new challenge and apply your curiosity and learning drive in a new cutting-edge field. You’ll report to Oana Vasilescu (Procure to Pay Operations Lead, Cluj-Napoca), and work alongside young, motivated, united, and funny teammates.
You'll be one of the spinning wheels that contributes to the way to greener and smarter mobility, worldwide. Day-to-day, you’ll work closely with teams across the business (procurement, local organization, general ledger and closing, HR), processing documents, solving inquires and much more.
You’ll specifically take care of delivering periodic accounts payable activities and resolving daily accounts payable complex exceptions, but also coordinate performance of Service Delivery teams.
You will be responsible for performing Travel & Expenses processes for more than one country/legal entity. This primarily relates to the processing of approved employee expenses submitted, the verification of compliance to BT travel policy, and the handling of Non product related (NPR) employee related services invoices from booking to inclusion in the payment run. You will be responsible also for Clear employee/travel accounts.
We’ll look to you for:
- Processes employee travel and expenses claims;
- Processes out of pocket expenses, including cash refunds;
- Manages P Card reconciliation process;
- Performs payment runs;
- Ensures accuracy of transactions captured and traceability of transactions performed;
- Performs travel expense report settlement in the specific ERP;
- Bill booking of employee related services invoices in the specific ERP;
- Performs clearance of settled account given to HR in reference to departing employees;
- Conducts reconciliation of account with travel agency;
- Performs archiving of all travel requests;
- Resolves first level errors;
- Performs reconciliation of payment account and investigates returned payments;
- Engages in activities towards continuous improvement;
- Ensure that all services delivered meet general time and quality requirements such as SLA and target rejection rates;
- Ensure effective communication with employees and internal business partners.
All about you
We value passion and attitude over experience. That’s why we don’t expect you to have every single skill. Instead, we’ve listed some that we think will help you succeed and grow in this role:
- Education: Bachelor of Science in Accountancy or Economic Field;
- Experience: 1-3 years in a relevant position;
- Accounting knowledge;
- Familiar with relevant Accounting processes and tax requirements;
- Exposure in SAP or ERP environment;
- PC literate (MS-office tools, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office).
Things you’ll enjoy
Join us on a life-long transformative journey – the rail industry is here to stay, so you can grow and develop new skills and experiences throughout your career. You’ll also:
- Enjoy stability, challenges and a long-term career free from boring daily routines;
- Be part of a large team with over 800 professionals in HR, Finance and Procurement & Supply Chain;
- Collaborate with transverse teams and helpful colleagues;
- Utilise our Agile, Responsible and Inclusive working environment;
- Steer your career in whatever direction you choose across functions and countries;
- Benefit from our investment in your development, through award-winning learning (Access to Alstom University and Alstom Learning Program);
- Professional Development Plan – we offer great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Benefit from a fair and dynamic reward package that recognises your performance and potential (Competitive Salary and Meal Vouchers, Flexible Benefits at your choice - on top of your salary, Holiday Bonuses (Easter, Christmas), Employee Loyalty Bonus, Reimbursement of telework expenses – for amount of days worked from home, Additional Bonuses - referral bonuses, new-born bonus, discounts);
- Entitle to comprehensive and competitive social coverage (Life and Accident Insurance, Private medical subscription at Regina Maria and Private Pension);
- Work-life balance - we offer flexible working hours and a hybrid model of work (Working from Home 3 days/week) and 25 days of annual leave;
- Be part of our Social Corporate Responsibilities initiatives (Social events, Humanitarian Actions).
You don’t need to be a train enthusiast to thrive with us. We guarantee that when you step onto one of our trains with your friends or family, you’ll be proud. If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
Important to note
As a global business, we’re an equal-opportunity employer that celebrates diversity across the 70+ countries we operate in. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace for everyone.