Since 2009, we at 3SS have been shaping the future of entertainment for millions of users worldwide. We create solutions that bring video to any screen, with passion and vision, to make entertainment simple and personal for everyone - everywhere.
At 3SS, we know that happy employees lead to increased productivity and better results. We’re looking for a highly skilled HR professional to assist with employee relations, policies, and practices to help us grow and thrive. Our ideal candidate will have experience with HR, including onboarding, exit interviews, the administration of benefits and compensation, team restructuring, and conflict resolution. As the “face” of our company culture, he/she will have excellent communication and interpersonal skill, and enthusiasm for nurturing employee performance and a pleasant work environment.
- Own the full cycle recruiting process including sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Responsible for data/file management processes related to new hire and termination process across all related databases for all personnel
- Maintain, develop, and implement employee processes and procedures, using HR systems for proper documentation
- Provide ongoing maintenance of employee data and change workflows across all internal and associated external systems encompassing candidate management, new hire onboarding, and organizational change management
- Contribute to the design, configuration, and communication activities related to ongoing and annual benefit enrollment process, program, and performance
- Implementation of an employee-oriented company culture
The Human Resource Specialist implements, drives, and supports people-related services and activities in the areas listed below.
Recruiting & staffing, from the moment the add is created until the very last day of the off-boarding process we are there for every candidate and every colleague.
Compensation & benefits, we analyze and improve them, we know the market and do our best to align and, where possible, to surpass the local standards.
Training & learning are huge parts of our #LearningOrganization. We identify training needs, conduct or organize training sessions, monitor and evaluate their effectiveness. Our main goal is to help all of us evolve constantly.
Organization development is important in every aspect, whether employee relations issues, engagement, policies, procedures, or simply put the Life inside 3SS; we are there for all of these and more.
Skills & Qualifications
- Language requirements: English
- 3+ years in HR or recruitment
- Exceptional communication skills, writing skills, interpersonal skills, and ethical mindset
- Adept to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
- Familiarity with HR software and working knowledge of MS Office
- Romanian, German
- Theoretical and practical knowledge of MS Office Products (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in HR
- Knowledge of or experience in
- self-managed organizations (e.g. using Holacracy)
- OKRs (Objectives and Key Results)
- continuous performance evaluation
- our industry (average salaries, benefits etc.)
- Detail-oriented and organizational nature
- Understanding HR laws
- The opportunity to grow and develop alongside us and work in a dynamic, stable environment
- To work in cross-functional teams with a lot of heart and brains
- To be a member of the #LearningOrganization and to develop into the professional you look up to now. We support you and offer up to 10 paid days for learning purposes
- Work From Home
- Paid Time Off
- Private Health Insurance
- Training & Development
To apply: https://apply.workable.com/j/D6282CE70A/?utm_medium=social_share_link