We are looking for HR Services Analyst to join our growing Europe Shared Services Center located in Oradea, Romania. The Service center provides a multi-language capability to our internal customers. You will provide HR Administration Services and support to our employees. This role demands both a high level of accuracy and systems ability, but also the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbally.
· Work on and support key employee life cycle processes such as new hires, data management, organization changes and leavers.
· HR data entry/update in a timely manner.
· Generate and administer documents based on given frameworks and participation guidelines.
· Take ownership of customer/employee contacts ensuring that each contact is accepted and resolved with a high degree of customer focus.
· Maintain and regularly audit all electronic personnel files.
· Participation in the continuous improvement of HR processes.
· Communicate effectively both verbally and in written form with employees to explain and resolve queries and concerns. This could be via email, phone and chat.
· Prepare any type of reports (Gemba, etc)
· Be part of a team that actively seeks customer feedback to improve levels of service.
· Other duties as assigned
· 2 years of work experience in HR / similar role preferred;
· Experience with SAP HR system preferred;
· Experience with Employee Central/ Success Factor system
· Fluent in English is must, Spanish is an advantage;
· Knowledge of HR processes, regulations and policies is an advantage;
· Payroll knowledge is an advantage
· Detail-oriented with excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills;
· Organized person, motivated and disciplined;
· Strong oral and written communication skills;
· Solid knowledge of MS Office/ Excel;
· Ability to handle confidential information;
· Customer service focus;
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.