Will be working within the Shared Services Centre as a level 2 or level 3 as an executive to provide administrative support multiple areas of the business and deliver high quality annuity-based Services to Vohkus customers through the development and management of tools, processes and resources aligned to the Vohkus Servicedesk.
We are looking for a person with Skills and Experience like:
- Good understanding and knowledge of MS office applications
- Fluent in the English language
- Proficient in English reading/writing
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent organisational skills
- Minimum of 24 months administrative experience
- 2nd level approvals for all Sales Orders across the business.
- The creation of Sales Quotes.
- The creation and completion of Sales Orders.
- The initiation of the DAG form where applicable.
- Manage the team of Service Desk Analysts so that customer expectations are exceeded in the area of delivering support and managed services and that team development meets current and future needs.
- Process mapping and management/maintenance of process governance relating to services internally and externally.
- Act as internal governance expert. Management and maintenance of ISO standards including management and guidance for desk analysts. Maintenance of policy standards related to service operations. GDPR governance.
- Based upon comprehensive reporting, analyse call trends and implement pro-active actions to avoid issues being raised.
- Monitor and report on activities within the department including service levels
- Develop appropriate ITIL based processes and ensure they are adhered to. Ensure that standards and guidelines are followed, and that proper, consistent practices are being employed.
- Identify and be involved in the development of new annuity services for the Vohkus customer base.
- Manage escalations and ensure issues are resolved.
- Work closely with the Internal Systems Manager to ensure systems are in place to provide external customer services.
- Assist in the delivery of internal projects and vendor accreditation needs.
- Be involved in customer situations in the role of Service Delivery and Escalation Manager.
- To be able to competently complete all Level 1 tasks (see below)
NSIs, phone stats, QICT profiles, 10k deal reports, sales trackers, white space reports, order book, update Synapse figures, purchasing back order reports, account allocation, add company, daily invoice run, statement requests, new contact approvals, new supplier creation, VPro order mapping, VPro order testing