As a Backend Developer at Splend you will be responsible for the programming needs for a range of exciting websites and other systems. We are really looking for a
Developer who has the initiative and ability to come in and revamp, redesign and modernize a range of websites and other systems using all the latest tech. You will create best practice user experiences (customer facing and internal facing) and will work in conjunction with our other developers to help improve/automate business.
· Design, implement, and test clear coherent code
· Build reusable, stable and secure PHP modules.
· Work with other brilliant developers and designers to craft robust systems and beautiful interfaces
· Work on all stages of the development lifecycle, both backend and frontend.
· Troubleshoot to solve architectural challenges and/or performance problems.
· Sweat the details with project owners and designers to implement compelling features.
· Develop quality assurance and testing tools.
· Experience with common open source tools, relational databases, and version control tools
· Knowledge of PHP 5.6+, HTML5 and Bootstrap
· Laravel/Symfony experience
· Object oriented design
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Knowledge of design patterns like MVC/Factory/Delegation.
· API, REST json and XML experience
· AWS, Linux and GIT- project versoning knowledge
· MySQL , SQL knowledge, caching knowledge.
· At least 2-3 year(s) experience in application/software development
· Composer, Grunt, Gulp, Bower experience
· Cloud dev ops server experience