As a Full Stack Developer at Splend you will be responsible for the programming needs for a range of exciting websites and other systems. We are really looking for a
Developer who has the initiative and ability to come in and revamp, redesign and modernize a range of websites and other systems using all the latest tech. You will create best practice user experiences (customer facing and internal facing) and will work in conjunction with our other developers to help improve/automate business.
· Design, implement, and test clear coherent code
· Build reusable, stable and secure PHP modules.
· Work with other brilliant developers and designers to craft robust systems and beautiful interfaces
· Work on all stages of the development lifecycle, both backend and frontend.
· Troubleshoot to solve architectural challenges and/or performance problems.
· Sweat the details with project owners and designers to implement compelling features.
· Develop quality assurance and testing tools.
· Collaborative, test-driven, and agile development
· Experience with common open source tools, relational databases, and version control tools.
· PHP 5.6+ knowledge
· Object oriented design
· Client- and server-side MVC
· API, REST json and XML experience.
· Apache, Linux and GIT knowledge.
· MySQL , TSQL knowledge.
· At least 2-3 year(s) experience in application/software development
Good to have
Composer, Grunt, Gulp, Bower experience
Cloud dev ops server experience