.NET Developer (CJ)
PitechPlus is a consulting group that offers a wide range of services that cover IT&C software development and business, having local consultants in Brussels, Paris, Lyon, Lausanne and Berlin. Our teams in Cluj-Napoca and Targu-Mures are specialized in the design, the development and the maintenance of web projects and mobile applications. We work Agile and we use lean approaches to teach next-generation developers to create and build new solutions because we are engineered to evolve.
We are looking for a C#/.Net developer responsible for building C# applications. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
Currently, we contribute to different industries such as: Banking, Hospitality, Warehouse Management, Health, Self-Improvement.
We adopt a long term strategy based on business understanding and business ownership.
Our growth is organic, based on 7 internal trainings (C# basic, MVC, Angular JS, React, Umbraco, Sitecore, MSQL), monthly feedback reports and semestrial strategy meetings, as well as a high level of communication and flexibility.
You will be part of a team where knowledge sharing is encouraged and everyone’s contribution is valued and highly appreciated.
Also, you will have the opportunity to work with 10 MSDN certified developers and be part of a company recognized by Microsoft as a Gold Partner.
• Analyze functional requirements and designs
• Develop and implement web applications using .NET tools and technologies
• Verify software functionality both in your own test environment as well as in conjunction with the rest of the project team and test engineers
• Collaborate with the project team to achieve team goals
• Follow PitechPlus standards for .NET development in delivering high-quality software
• Strong understanding of C#, OOP design patterns & LINQ
• Strong understanding of .NET platforms: .NET Framework, .NET Core
• Strong knowledge of ASP.NET & ASPNET Core both for web applications and HTTP/REST services
• Strong knowledge of REST principles
• Good knowledge of Relational database- SQL Server/ Oracle
• Strong knowledge of ORMs: Entity Framework, EF Core, others
• Strong knowledge of source control tools: Git
• Good knowledge of HTML, CSS including HTML5 and CSS3
Would be a plus:
• Knowledge of frontend Frameworks like AngularJS or Vue.js
• Knowledge of Microsoft Azure infrastructure & SDKs
Living our values:
• Be a team player - collaborative engagement, share cool ideas, recognise and value the contribution of each of the team members. Support when needed - great teams win together
• Passionate about technology - latest technology, trends and innovation are your source of inspiration. Sharing your knowledge with the community and helping others to grow is your main purpose
• Client Value Creation - go beyond expectation to offer the best in class solutions. Committed to high performance in delivering our promise
• You have continuous access to workshops and training because your growth is encouraged and sustained
• You get company support for your personal professional growth plan
• You can boost your potential with a flexible schedule or days when you work from home
• You benefit from premium medical care package
• You must join our unforgettable team buildings and parties to convince yourself we don't miss a chance to have fun
• You can reach your wellbeing goal by using the 7card subscription and chair massage at the office