1 reason to join us:
- Because our unique blend of growth-driven seniors say we excel in professional attitude and working approach while caring for people as individuals.
2 reasons you would fit in:
- You want to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own products and components.
- You appreciate fast decision-making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere.
3 reasons why you will enjoy being our colleague:
- We are flexible and open in both mindset and attitude, from new programming languages to a new working approach with flexible work-place and working hours.
- We are using cool technologies and we keep a constant eye on the latest trends, but also playing around with bleeding-edge high-tech.
- A good atmosphere and the possibility to contribute to the growth and creation of fresh new culture.
4 skills and competencies we highly value:
- You are talented and enthusiastic, proactive, and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
- You have solid applied knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing. (3 years or more)
- You understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code reviewing, unit, and integration testing.
- You appreciate smart solutions, pragmatic prioritization, and user-centric design.
5 if you are still reading, here are some more details on tech and projects:
- Our client has a platform that provides a unique employee experience, enriching the personal and working life of employees. It offers a suite of products including access to best-in-class Benefits, Medical, Recognition, and Insights.
- You will be in the Front-End Tribe, part of the Product and Engineering department. The platform’s technology stack includes: Golang (for the backend services), React and React Native (for the Frontend), AWS for hosting and file storage.
- You will participate in all phases of development, collaborate with the product team, work with the designers and QAs to deliver high-quality software, and perform code review and pair programming to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Our client’s mindset and approach to our collaboration is enabling us to take ownership over the technologies used and go beyond deliverables and act as a partner and a consultant within the organization.