1 reason to join us:
- Because our unique blend of growth-driven seniors say we excel in professional attitude and working approach while caring for people as individuals.
2 reasons you would fit in:
- You want to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own software products and components.
- You appreciate fast decision-making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere.
3 reasons why you will enjoy being our colleague:
- We are flexible and open in both mindset and attitude, from new programming languages to a new working approach with flexible workplace and working hours.
- We are using cool technologies and we keep a constant eye on the latest trends but also playing around with bleeding-edge high-tech.
- A good atmosphere and the possibility to contribute to the growth and creation of fresh new culture.
4 skills and competencies we highly value:
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery principles, managing automation test suites, and reporting.
- A strong analytical mindset – knowing how to ‘break’ things, avoiding just ‘happy path’ testing".
- Ability to get into the detail of requirements through analysis, workshops, and good assumptions.
5 if you are still reading, here are some more details on tech and projects:
- Our client is one of the most prestigious universities in the world that provides education programs and exams in over 170 countries and the project is based on an enterprise-level platform written in Golang designed to be easily extended in order to provide Content Management and Document Management Functionality that will satisfy the needs of our client.
- You will architect and build the entire automated testing infrastructure from scratch.
- You will need to understand the solution in-depth in order to be able to analyze and propose proper automation testing, covering the defined testing scenarios.
- You will need to work with our developers and DevOps team in order to integrate the automated testing in the overall application development lifecycle through the proper setup of CI/CD.
- Our client’s mindset and approach to our collaboration are enabling us to take ownership of the technologies used and go beyond deliverables and act as a partner and a consultant within the organization.