1 reason to join us:
- Because our unique blend of growth-driven seniors say we excel in professional attitude and working approach while caring for people as individuals.
2 reasons you would fit in:
- You want to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our products and components.
- You appreciate fast decision-making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere.
3 reasons why you will enjoy being our colleague:
- We are flexible and open in both mindset and attitude, from new programming languages to a new working approach with flexible work-place and working hours.
- We are using cool technologies and we keep a constant eye on the latest trends, but also playing around with bleeding-edge high-tech.
- A good atmosphere and the possibility to contribute to the growth and creation of fresh new culture.
4 skills and competencies we highly value:
- You have solid applied knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing (4 years or more).
- You are used to being a sparring partner for the client in taking technological and design decisions.
- You understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code reviewing, unit, and integration testing.
- You are proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
5 if you are still reading, here are some more details on tech and projects:
- Our client is one of the most prestigious universities in the world that provides education programs and exams in over 170 countries.
- The project is based on an enterprise-level platform written in Golang designed to be easily extended to provide Content Management and Document Management Functionality that will satisfy the needs of our client.
- You will use and expand your experience of working with Golang, as backend technologies, working with a variety of SQL and NoSQL databases, working with web services, security and encryption, internationalization, and localization. You will build and enhance Go libraries and even write them from scratch.
- You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with cloud management tools and multiple cloud platforms (AWS).
- Our client’s mindset and approach to our collaboration are enabling us to take ownership over the technologies used and go beyond deliverables and act as a partner and a consultant within the organization.