Why Wolters Kluwer?
Because we are “a great place for great people to do great work”!
We continuously strive for an inclusive company culture where we attract, develop, and retain high-performing, productive, and diverse talent. We offer broad and deep career paths depending on your aspirations and provide an environment where you can shape your future and thrive.
The Team : Digital Experience Group (*/dxg)
As a technical group we are responsible for creating cutting-edge, innovative, high performing expert solutions to cater to the needs of our huge client base. We work on multiple programming languages and well-established technologies for software development. We use agile and lean software development processes that include continuous integration, automated testing at all levels, challenging work, all of this within a team with a high level of expertise in software development.
The Lead DevOps Engineer designs, develops, tests, debugs and implements more complex operating systems components, software tools, and utilities with full competency. Coordinates with users to determine requirements. Reviews systems under development and related documentation. Makes more complex modifications to existing software to fit specialized needs and configurations, and maintains program libraries and technical documentation. May coordinate activities of the project team and assist in monitoring project schedules and costs.
- Act as the technical lead for a team comprised of DevOps and QA engineers
- Drive the CI/CD approach
- Oversight of E2E deployment strategy
- Coordinate and advise on cloud governance strategy
- Provide advice and guidance to product owners and scrum masters on security and compliance related aspects concerning cloud solutions
- Degree in Computer Science Preferred
- Preferably 5+ years of relevant experience in the DeOps area, in a complex organizational set-up with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with Information Technology solution certification requirements: Soc2, ISO 27001
- Understanding and practical experience with MS cloud specific security and compliance services: Azure Security Center, Azure Policy
- Successful adaptation of legacy products to work in Azure Cloud and GIT with full migration
- Infrastructure planning, provisioning, orchestration in Azure Cloud, On-Premise
- Proficiency in advanced scripting such as PowerShell / Bash
- Hands on experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible
- Practical knowledge of configuring CI/CD processes based on Azure DevOps
- Hands-on experience in CM for Windows / Linux machines (Ansible, SCCM)
- Strong troubleshooting / issue-solving skills
- Act as a change facilitator; manage problem prevention; conflict resolution; ability to see the bigger business picture; strategy driven; long term solution oriented
- Internal Growth programs: #Grow; Mindfulness and Wellbeing programs (Wellbeats, MyQuillibrium, mind & body webinars)
- Days off based on seniority
- Yearly performance bonus
- Holiday bonuses for Christmas and Easter
- Monthly allowance that can be used for public transport / parking / sport etc
- Referral bonus
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate health insurance